Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

I keep trying to post something showing all our Christmas pictures from Flickr, but it's not working! So here are a few favorites, and you can see the rest here. We had a wonderful, magical holiday season with Millie and William this year. Millie was old enough to be so involved and so very excited, and it was so fun to watch William experience it all for the first time! :)







You may or may not be able to tell in the first picture, but William got two teeth for Christmas -- the bottom two!

By the way, I'm going to be changing the blog to "private" soon, so if you aren't able to access it one day, just email me. :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I guess I should ask for your email, so I can be invited. Such adorable pictures! You always take such cute pictures, I love Williams little teeth.

Heres my email
krisstout@hotmail.com

Lauren said...

Sweet little ones!! I especially love the one of Millie in the Santa hat! xo

The Clarks said...

William is getting so big! I love the picture of the two of them together...so cute! We need to get together soon!!!