Friday, January 22, 2010

Millie-ism

Upon being told to get buckled up in her car seat, Millie said, "Mom! I'm foolish and deluded!"

After I stopped laughing long enough to catch my breath, I inquired as to where she learned that! She responded that Winnie-the-Pooh (the constantly-played audio book of the moment) says this after chasing the footprints of a Jagular, which turns out to be Tigger, around and around a tree. She was quite delighted at having made me laugh and most especially, I think, at knowing something I didn't! She kept repeating the 'joke' over and over all the way home from the store. Of course it lost a wee bit of its charm after the fifth (and twentieth) retelling, but I still thought it was adorable.

I am so glad I have Millie around to make me laugh every day! :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I laughed out loud upon reading that...I love that you write down all her cute sayings! I need to try and do the same

The Clarks said...

That is super adorable. Elise says some crazy things sometimes that I have no idea where she got (and a few to say I am ashamed I do know where she got). We must get together soon! We missed you at the board game party the other day!

Lib-Dawg said...

Carrie, I love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I occasionally sneak on and take a peak. By the way you have the most beautiful children!!!

jessica renae said...

these are so beautiful! i can't wait to see millie on her bike! :)