
Ashton: (stomping on ants)
Millie: NOOOOO!!! Don't do that! They're just trying to live their lives!!!
Ashton: But they'll bite us! (stomp stomp stomp)
Millie: (near tears) But this is their home!
.....................................
Millie: Mom, remember that dog named Cook? The one at Grun?
Mom: You mean Shep?
Millie: Yeah, Chef! That's it!
.....................................
Mommy, I just love you so much! I'm almost going to cry because I love you so much!
.....................................
(In the car on a very hot day): Mommy, can you just run into the store by yourself? I'm allergic to the heat.
.....................................
(Looking over my shoulder as I'm browsing for craft ideas): Mommy, what is that? I have to know to live. I'm not kidding! I have to know so I can live!

2 comments:
What a cutie!! Tell Millie that I am pretty sure I am allergic to the heat too!
Those are hilarious, of course adorable, and a tug at the heart strings!
Post a Comment