Friday, June 05, 2009

Pictures!

Get ready for major picture overload! :) These are just a few favorites of the many we've taken over the last month.

I can't believe how quickly the last six weeks have flown. I wish so much there was a way to slow time, just for awhile! But since we can't, we're just trying to enjoy the moment as much as we can.























I love these kids!!! I really feel so lucky to be where I am right this minute, with Larry and Millie and William. I don't think I've ever been so happy. :)

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

Those are some of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen!!! How is Millie doing now that it has been a few extra weeks. From the pictures it looks like she is the kindest big sister ever! We need to get together again and see that boy - he is growing so fast already!

Unknown said...

He is so handsome!!!!! What a beautiful bunch you are (even Larry). Miss you much!

Lauren said...

You guys are such a beautiful family!! William looks so much like Larry - what a handsome little guy!

We miss you!!

natalie johansen said...

I LOOOOOOVE these pictures. William and Millie are so sweet :)William is growing so fast!

Kristin said...

Such cute pictures!