Wednesday, April 22, 2009

happy due date to me....

Well, today is my "official" due date! I really never thought I'd make it as far as the due date, especially since Millie was a few days early, but this little guy has a mind of his own. :)

I always thought getting to the due date and still being pregnant would be super difficult, but reminding myself that April 22nd has always just been an approximation helps, as does repeating "no one has been pregnant forever" over and over (and over)! So, I'm really feeling OK with just waiting until it happens. I'm just hoping that I don't go past 41 weeks, at which point this birth will become a whole lot more medical than has been my plan - so send me lots of go-into-labor vibes this week!

Millie's getting so impatient to meet her brother - she keeps hugging my belly and saying, "Baby, come out! I want to see you! Come ouuuuuut!" :) We're ALL ready to meet you, baby boy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lot's of "go into labor" vibes coming your way!!! Can't wait to see pics of the little dude! Millie is going to be such a fantastic big sister! XOXO

The Clarks said...

That is so cute that Millie is super excited. She is gonna be a great big sister! I will think lots of labor thoughts for you. You're little guy is probably just waiting until tomorrow (instead of his actual due date) so you will know who is in charge :) (at least that is how I thought of it with Elise when she was so late, and she sure has the personality that I think I was right about her intentions!)