Tuesday, October 21, 2008

news :)

So I've been wanting to tell you all this for weeks now, and I have the cutest video of Millie talking about it, but my video camera won't connect to the computer, and I'm tired of fighting with it! So, I'll just tell you . . . Millie's going to be a big sister!!! :)

We're expecting the new little one in April, and we can't wait. I think Millie is the most excited of all - she talks all the time about the baby in my tummy, and about all the things she's going to show "her" baby when it comes, and about how she's going to hold and kiss her new baby sister or 'broyer'. It's incredibly sweet, and I know she's going to be an amazing big sister.

I was pretty sick the first month or so, but I'm past that now and feeling mostly good, and now we're just excited. It's amazing how much faster the pregnancy seems to be going this time; I'm sure it helps to have a constant little distraction around! :)

We'll keep you all updated, of course - but for now I just wanted to share our happy news!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Vaughn family! You are wonderful parents and Millie will be a FANTASTIC big sister!

The Clarks said...

Hooray for babies!!!!

Lauren said...

YAY!!! Congratulations, Guys! I am soooo excited for Millie - she will be such a great big sister!

Carrie, I hope you are hanging in there. I remember how tired I was the first time with Margot - I hope you are having more energy to keep us with a three year old this time around!

We need belly pics STAT!!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Jonas and I were just wondering when you would have another baby.