Thursday, November 01, 2007

lots of new pictures :)

Okay, I just finished a massive, two-and-a-half-page picture upload at Flickr. So go check them out! :)

Here are a few of my favorites...







Going through all these pictures made my heart melt. Sometimes I just wish I could keep her exactly as she is right now forever: her wonderful exuberance, her beautiful smile, her adorable language, her crazy two-year-old run, her absolute confidence, her wacky sense of humor. When she was a baby I thought I couldn't possibly love her more than I did in her sweet, quiet innocence, but I am just so absolutely in love with her right now as her unique personality emerges. Every day lately I'm just struck with this awe, and this knowledge that we are SO LUCKY to be able to take care of this incredible human being. She's just amazing, and I really do feel like the luckiest person in the whole wide world.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I love all the new pictures! I especially like the "major cheese" and "sweetie" poses! That smile could bring about world peace, don't ya think!