
I made a few other suggestions; not because I didn't like the idea, just so that she'd have options, but she was adamant. It was totally adorable to see her be so firm about what she wanted. (I love that SO much about her!!)

So, a bumblebee it was. She was completely thrilled with her costume (except the hat - no way was she going to wear that on Halloween) and it was so much fun to see how excited she was about dressing up.

She wore her costume all day, to the store and everything, and she's still talking about how she was a bumblebee. Honestly, is there anything cuter than a little one all dressed up and so into the magic of being ever-so-slightly transformed for a little while?

4 comments:
I agree... there is nothing cuter that little kiddos on Halloween!
Millie's costume is great, Carrie. Did you make it or buy it? She looks so adorable!
Glad you guys all had fun!
Lauren - we bought her costume. I wanted to make it, but I have a big pile of things to sew for the holidays, so... :)
We miss you guys!!!
She is so adorable! I love how the costume get bunched up at the legs
Carrie,
Your little girl is so cute! And I love your blog.
Post a Comment