Friday, September 07, 2007

painting pictures for Elise

Two days after I told Millie that Trisha and Ryan had their baby Elise, she told me - out of the blue - that she wanted to write a note to Trisha's baby. We couldn't find the markers, so she decided she wanted to paint pictures for her instead. She was just so sincere and happy about Trisha's baby, and I thought it was so sweet that she came up with this idea completely on her own!



She painted picture after picture, and then decided to pose for the camera. :)



She thought that purposely painting on her face was absolutely hilarious!



So Ryan, Trisha and Elise, just know that Millie is thinking about you and loves you - we're all so happy baby Elise is in the world! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even express how awesome the picture of her cracking up is. I makes me giggle. She is such an amazing kid, obviously taking after both of her parents!

Anonymous said...

I agree w/Liz, that picture of her cracking up is priceless!

Millie is so sweet to write Elise a little note. She's going to grow up to be such a sweetheart...you guys are amazing parents:)

Anonymous said...

oh my hannah! i love all of these pictures! millie is so sweet, i can't believe she thought of that all on her own....she's just like both you and larry! its so much fun to see your daughter growing to be just as amazing as you are! i love you guys!

The Clarks said...

That is so sweet ~ we can't wait to see it when you guys come up to visit!!!!