After overhearing me telling my grandmother that we are planning to take Millie to the zoo when we come visit:
Millie: "We take me to the zoom?"
Mama: "Yes, to the zoo! You'll be able to see lions, and elephants, and monkeys..."
Millie (eyes light up): "Monkeys!!! And rubber duckies!!!"
Mama: "Well, not rubber duckies, real duckies."
Millie: "No... we see rubber duckies."
Random Christmas picture
13 years ago

5 comments:
What a cutie! It was so much fun to visit with you guys last time ~ I can't believe how much Millie is talking and all the adorable things she says. We will have to get together again after I pop!
I love the Conversations with Millie!
The zoo will be so much fun! Margot loves going there and watching the animals. Her favorite is the otters and other swimmers. I wish we could take the girls to the zoo together!
Have fun!
Take lots of pictures at the zoo! I wish I could come with you :)
that is so cute! the zoom! she'll love all the animals, and maybe she'll see a rubber ducky in the gift store! ;)
How adorable! I agree with Millie...there should be rubber duckies at the zoom:)
Take lots of pictures....
Post a Comment