We have a bunch of pictures and updates of Millie to post, particularly her BIRTHDAY pictures and recap! I still can't quite believe that my baby is two years old, and is so completely NOT a baby anymore. We're having so much fun with Millie these days: she has such an engaging and sunny personality, and now that she's realized that she can keep an entire room laughing and cheering just by doing her silly little antics, she makes full use of the power! She's growing and learning at such an incredible rate, and we feel so awed and so lucky to be able to witness it and be a part of it.
Here's one picture from Easter (there are more at her Flickr site). I promise I'll get her birthday pictures up within the next few days! :)

4 comments:
What a cutie! I wish we could have made it to her birthday party but I am excited to see all the fun pictues!
this is such a lovely picture of her! She is such a sweet little girl :)
I so wish we could have been there for Millie's big day... Congrats on being two, little one!
We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Millie! Carrie, I hope that you and your sister are ok, glad that you are back, you've been missed. Hugs for all!!!
Post a Comment