Sunday, March 18, 2007

just to warn you...

I'm going to be playing around with the look of Millie's blog for awhile, so it's probably going to look kind of funny (and change looks a million times) until I decide I like something. So bear with me for awhile! :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I like the font (with the Tulips)!

Hooray for new mastheads!

I currently have my brother and geek-extroidinaire working on our new super secret, gorgeous masthead. I can't wait to post it!

natalie johansen said...

I love this look - but I'm excited to see others too! You need to show me how to mess around more with the look of my blog... I'm clueless when it comes to stuff like this.

Lauren said...

Oh, this is better! I love the foliage in the corner!

carrie said...

Thanks for the feedback! :) Lauren, I can't wait to see your blog... :)